Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Scholastic Book Orders
Standards and Expectations
How can I support my child's learning at home?
1. Read to and with your child every day. Talk about what was read.
2. Talk with your child. Ask open-ended questions to foster conversation.
3. Check your child's backpack/folder daily. If your child has homework, create a quite work area for your child to complete it. offer support, but do not do the work for your child.
4. Help to foster organization and good work habits by adhering to rules, routines and schedules as much as possible at home.
5. If you are uncertain about any school-related issue, do not hesitate to reach out and contact me.
6. Give your child opportunities to be as independent and self-reliant as possible. For example, teach your child to ties his/her own shoes, to pick up after him/herself, to keep possessions organized and tidy, to blow nose, etc.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"